17 Oct Traveler Trends for 2018
As the final months of 2017 approach, it’s time to start thinking about what your 2018 will look like. Will you cross a few things off your bucket list? Will you escape to a new land for a month? Draw some inspiration from these traveler trends and let me know where you’d like to go!
1. Extreme Trips: For the traveler who isn’t satisfied by “normal” trips. A day at the beach? No, thank you. How about hanging out with gorillas in an African forest or dropping from a helicopter onto a snow-covered mountain?
2. Wildlife In Latin America: With Latin America being covered in 2.1 million square miles of Amazon Rainforest, of course it’s the destination to go to for wildlife. Get up close with brown-throated sloths or find out how big a giant anteater really is.
3. A Trip To Achieve A Life-Long Goal: Check one (or several) things off your bucket list in 2018! Learn Spanish then practice in Spain. Take off to Peru and climb up Machu Picchu. Challenge yourself with a new adventure!
4. Remote Luxury: You don’t have to go camping to escape the crowds. Find refuge on a private island resort or a five star wildness lodge.
5. Longer Trips: Leave your watch in the hotel. Take a generous amount of time off to actually slow down and take in the sights and culture.